Quickbooks, one of the most extensively used accounting software has multiple features that help in easing up the work of business owners. But QuickBooks Error 6130 is one of the many errors that comes along with all the perks of Quickbooks.
This error not only hinders the workflow but also creates setbacks for the user. This problem usually occurs when QB is being used in the multi-user mode. It can block you from accessing your company file.
Didn’t know how to fix QuickBooks Error 6130 and need immediate guidance? Well, in that case not to worry and directly contact our experts by dialing the toll-free number +1(855)-738-0359 to get the best possible assistance as soon as possible.
What are the symptoms of Quickbooks 6130 error code?
Now, there are certain reasons why you face the QB error code 6130 and some of them are given below.
- çeşme escort
- If you are trying to access a corrupt company file.
- When your company file and Quickbooks Desktop version are not the same. Which means when either of these are outdated.
- Another reason for QB error 6130 can be the error in network configuration.
- When either a firewall, antivirus, malware, or a third party software restricts Quickbooks from establishing the network access.
- If the transaction log file or the network data gets damaged due to any reason.
- It can also be caused due to the usage of an outdated Windows.
Also Read This Blog: Here is What Should Be Done in Case of QuickBooks Error Code H505
Important things to keep in mind before troubleshooting error 6130
Make a note of a few things which can be termed as a step in diagnosing the error 6130 of QB.
- Check whether you have the latest versions of Windows and Quickbooks on your desktop.
- Make sure you have all the backup of your company files.
- You can also download the Quickbooks File Doctor for better assistance.
Related Blog Post: QuickBooks Error 12152
Solution: Resolve the Network and Company file
One of the best ways to fix QuickBooks Error 6130 is to check and resolve the network and company file. You can simply do it using the Quickbooks Tool Hub which is a part of Quickbooks File Doctor. Here is what you have to do.
- The first thing that you will have to do is download and install “Quickbooks Tool Hub.”
- Save the file in an easily accessible location. And once it gets downloaded, double click on the icon to launch it.
- Navigate to the “Company File Issue” tab and then click on “Run Quickbooks File Doctor.’
- After this, search for the company file and then select it in “File Doctor.”
- Click on “Check your File” and then select “Continue.”
- This will execute the repairing of the damaged network and company file.
This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to fix QuickBooks Error 6130. But if you still need some assistance or if your problem isn’t fixed yet- we suggest that you connect with our certified professional who are here to help you around the clock +1(855)-738-0359.