As many features as QuickBooks has, it might equally procure specific technical challenges. These difficulties may arise either because of the issues either from the users’ end or from the server/application’s end. In either of the cases, the problem: the ability to get fixed by the exact solutions is the same. You will not be able to enable the multi-user mode in the presence of this error. Therefore, to resume using the QB seamlessly, our researchers have analyzed the problem in detail and have accordingly prepared a detailed troubleshooting guide. To get access to the most straightforward troubleshooting resolution and to diagnose the primary causes of the error, begin reading the blog.
To get your hands on the most trusted & round-the-clock troubleshooting services, call the QuickBooks helpline at 1.855.738.2784 to hire an expert who’ll automatically settle all the technical problems instantly & permanently
Causes for the QuickBooks Error H303
Since the error code is one of the common errors from the H-series of errors, it’s usually associated with hosting issues. To recognize more triggering components, read the following points.
- The essential files may not be traced or could be either missing or corrupted.
- Incorrect file names or wrong extensions attached to them.
- Untraceable IP addresses or untrackable and damaged accessibility pathways.
- Outdated versions of QuickBooks, its sub-apps, Microsoft Windows & more.
- Not logging in as an administrator in the QB application.
- Employing the company files or other files before saving them first.
- Interruption due to incorrect configuration of the QuickBooks or the Windows.
Some of the above-listed factors can be easily fixed by employing immediate solutions such as restarting the system, updating all the essential applications, disabling the security applications, etc.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 2000
Solution for the QuickBooks Error H303
As practical as this guide is, it’s equally well-elaborated and will guide you through every aspect to aid you in gradually overcoming the issue.
Solution: Repair the configuration of the Firewall
- As mentioned, interruption of security applications such as firewalls may result in such errors.
- The primary job of the firewall is to diagnose all the data being sent, received, or stored.
- While this process, some essential information also gets eliminated due to security reasons.
- To fix this, launch the firewall & right-click on the ‘Inbound Rules.’
- Tap on ‘New’ & select ‘port’ & hit ‘next.’
- Ensure to select the ‘TCP’ option as well.
- Go to the specific local ports, and insert the particular port numbers.
- Click on ‘next’ and click on the ‘Allow the Connections.’
- Create a new rule and insert a name for it, viz., ‘QBPorts(year),’
- Save the changes by clicking on ‘finish.’
- Try accessing the multi-user mode and rebooting the system.
That’s how you can settle the QuickBooks Error H303. For more technical aid and instant troubleshooting support, contact the QuickBooks masters at 1.855.738.2784.
Related Search Terms: Error Code: H303 This company file is on another computer and QuickBooks needs some help connecting, Error H303 in QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Problem with multi-user hosting set up
You may read also: QuickBooks Crashes When Opening Company File