Are you looking for a solution about how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone without SIM? If your answer is yes then here is the best freeway. The first method is the manual way and the second method is the professional solution. So, let’s start with the best blog on the internet…
Manual Method to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone Without SIM
We will talk about moving contacts from Android to iPhone without SIM using the manual method for freeway and the best method for technical users. So, follow the steps and guidelines given below. All methods are must be beneficial for those users whole have a particular task. On the other hand, it has some limitations and non-technical users can’t attempt this method it’s better to they can skip this way and continue with the professional solution.
- Firstly, fill in the login credentials of the Gmail account on the user’s local operating device.
- Secondly, click on the Google apps button (9 dots) and choose the Contacts file from the Gmail mail.
- Then, click on the Import Contacts option to upload the phone to Google mail.
Finally, the user has to import the contacts on the user’s Google account. However, the user has to import the Google Account into the user’s desktop.
Related Post: How to Export Android Contacts to Gmail CSV Format?
Move Android Contacts to iPhone Without SIM
- After that, log in to Google mail on the user’s windows local computer.
- Then, export all phone contacts from the user’s Gmail account to the user’s desktop.
- Finally, transfer phone contacts to iPhone.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Using this manual method, non-technical users can’t follow manual way, they required proper technical knowledge of a particular application.
- User can easily lose their data and the data hierarchy using this manual method, moreover, this manual method, is too lengthy for any type of user.
So, it’s better to overcome this problem users can easily continue with the highly recommended professional solution to Move contacts from Android to iPhone.
Professional Solution to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone without SIM
It takes a long time to manually access vCard contact files in Windows. Therefore, users can utilize the appropriate third-party utility the best vCard to CSV Conversion Software. This tool allows users simply to access and read contacts data in vCard files with different graphics. Furthermore, it offers a search feature to find all the contacts files kept in the vCard contact file.
Moreover, it offers the best user-friendly interface that even inexperienced users can understand the utility. It works the best for every Windows and Mac operating system. It is a wonderful software designed specifically to open and view several vCard files at once. Furthermore, it works with both single and server contacts vCard files. Data files in vcf.
- Download and Run the utility on the user’s local Operating Device.
- After that, hit on Add file and Add folder option and upload the user contacts from the android file into the tool.
- Now, users can get preview contact file data by clicking on the Export button and choosing the CSV option in the drop-down menu.
- Then, hit on the browse button and choose the desired destination location in the software panel.
- Finally, hit on the Export button to start the process of moving contacts from android to iPhone without SIM.
In this blog, we talked about how to Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone without SIM. Moreover, without losing any contact details and without losing any contact data hierarchy. Using 2 the best simple solutions first way is the manual method and the second method is the best method professional solution for non-technical and technical users both. The first manual method, it’s a freeway and is the best method for technical users. On the other hand, users can easily lose user contact data while performing the manual method. And the second way is the best professional solution for non-technical and technical users without any hassle or problem.