Yoga not only keeps you physically and mentally fit but also takes care of your skin. There are many activities in yoga that take care of the skin and make it healthy. The glow in your skin indicates that you are healthy. And your skin tells the story of your health to everyone. If you are healthy but emotionally pashagaming üyelik
nsatisfied or struggling with some kind of stress, then it definitely affects your face.
Adopt it only if you can do it easily.
- Lie on the mat by keeping your fingers close to each other and keeping your forearm i.e. hand from reach to elbow on the mat. Keep the elbows in front of the knees. Now place the crown area of your head on the mat where you have clenched your fingers.
- Slowly raise the hips upwards. Raise the legs straight up while lifting the knees above the ground. Only the paws touch the ground.
- Keeping balance, raise the toes by putting the weight of your body on the head and shoulders.
- Raise the feet off the ground. Balance yourself by supporting the body on the head and shoulders.
- Bend your knees and slowly move upwards. Till your legs are visible just above the torso.
- Now hold the body straight in one line. Balance as you feel comfortable. Keep control of every situation.
- And then stay in this position for 30 seconds with normal breathing. Slowly come back to position. Do this 3-4 times.
- Kapal means head and Bhati means light/brightness. That’s why do this action regularly.
- This action is the technique of purification. It cleanses the nerves and the brain. It helps in opening any type of blockage in the lungs. Tones the digestive system and strengthens the nervous system.
- Sit in a comfortable posture keeping the back and neck straight. Keep your eyes closed.
- Exhale forcefully outwards, and while exhaling forcefully pull the abdomen inwards.
- Come back to the same position as before and take a normal breath. Repeat this action for five minutes. For best results, you can do this for 10 minutes as well.
And if you want to learn different types of yoga asanas you can learn Yoga in Rishikesh.
- It helps in removing defects in the digestive system.
- Drink one and a half liters of lukewarm water on an empty stomach. Add one teaspoon of salt to it as well. Drink till you feel like throwing up.
- Stand up straight. Lean forward to an 80-degree angle by bending the torso.
- Now open the mouth and tickle it by taking the middle finger and ring finger of the right hand inside the mouth till near the throat. So that all the water inside the stomach comes out through the mouth with vomiting.
- Do this till no water comes out.
- Do this activity every other day for the best results.
- And along with these asanas, take care of your diet as well. It is very important to pay attention to eating habits along with yoga practice.
So what to do, what not to know-
- Dine in a calm and pleasant atmosphere. Don’t talk while eating, don’t watch TV, and don’t study. Pay attention to what you are eating. And enjoy the food and eat it with taste. Don’t eat quickly. Eat by chewing properly. Do not swallow food. If you do this then there will be a problem of indigestion.
- Eat fresh home-cooked food. Eat fresh green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, milk, sprouts, and cereals made from whole grains, curd, and buttermilk.
- Avoid over-processed things and food. And stay away from spicy-spicy things and junk food. It increases free radicals in the body, which are harmful to the health of the skin.
- You can use these face packs daily- Mash a ripe banana with 1-2 teaspoons of honey and apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- And mix some turmeric in curd and apply on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash a tomato and apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes. And then wash the face with pure water.