If you are in the business of operating a food business, you are legally obligated to be aware of FSSAI registration and the documentation necessary to get it. The kind of company and its level of revenue both have a role in determining the paperwork that must be submitted. After the auditors have finished reviewing these papers, you will finally be able to get your hands on the FSSAI Registration Service that you have been waiting for.
The Food Safety and Security Authority in India is abbreviated as FSSAI. This stands for the acronym. This is the authority in India that is in charge of regulating and maintaining the standards that apply to firms involved in the food industry. Therefore, in order for any of these businesses to participate in the food industry, they will be required to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines. This is made clear by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) registration, which is required paperwork for food businesses operating in India. During the course of this blog, we are going to have a look at the documents that must be submitted in order to receive FSSAI registration in India.
The need to register with FSAI
To be able to legally operate a company that deals in the manufacture, storing, distributing. Or processing of food, the owner or operator of such company is required to get the appropriate license. Because of this, registration with the FSSAI is mandatory for them. The operator of the company has to have either an FSSAI Renewal or an FSSAI Registration. Depending on the size and type of the firm. On the other hand, we are going to talk about the papers that are necessary to get the FSSAI registration for the simple reason that this kind of registration is the most popular type that is available.
The papers that are necessary for registration with the FSSAI
The following items constitute the necessary documentation:
- FORM B is the application form that must be submitted in order to get the registration that was previously indicated. Only once this form has been properly filled out and submitted should it be made available.
- The applicant for the food business must give a picture ID. And the food business supplier must also present a photo ID.
- Documentation demonstrating ownership of the property on which the food business is going to be carried out. Depending on who the owner of the property is. This may be a sales deed or it might be a leasing agreement.
- Depending on the form of business organization, either a partnership deed or a certificate of company incorporation is required.
- As well as the company’s Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association.
- A listing of the many food items that the FBO is responsible for.
- A strategy devised with the intention of illustrating the food management system.
After you have gathered the aforementioned papers and sent them to the FSSAI Authority. They are going to conduct an in-depth investigation of it. You won’t be granted FSSAI Registration Service unless the policy plan of your food safety management. System has been thoroughly examined and deemed satisfactory.
Read more: Click