Organic rice is rice that has been grown without the use of any harmful chemicals or fertilizers. They are grown using traditional methods that include the use of animal waste as manure. BorNoi rice produces aromatic organic rice with a number of health advantages. As we know that different region of India produces a different variety of rice with enormous health benefits, in the same way, we are producing more varieties depending upon the region using the local farmers & local manure present there. This process will help in producing the rice in local atmospheric conditions without any disturbance to nearby surrounding areas.
Today, since every food we eat contains chemicals, we need to be extremely careful about the decisions we make. Chemical-loaded food or non-organic products consist of lots of pesticides or preservatives which will affect our bodies over a period of time. Bor Noi produces the best Organic rice online grown by natural farming methods, there are major health benefits to using organic rice in place of conventional rice. In conventional rice, the processing is done to remove the outer hulk & husk of the rice which will remove the major nutrients from the rice. If you are looking for healthy & tasty rice variety products then organic rice products are the best choice.
Organic Rice Are Better Than Conventional Rice
Organic rice offers a lot of health benefits over conventional rice. Some of them we are describing here for your reference.
- Organic Rice is flavorful, aromatic, and high in phytonutrients.
- There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in organic food. Cleaner food equals healthier diets and you.
- Agriculture that is organic Organic rice contains more micronutrients, vitamins, and minerals than conventionally grown rice.
- Organic farming promotes biodiversity and aids in the conservation of natural resources.
- They will limit the use of chemical pesticides, many of which are highly poisonous to bees and can persist in the environment, but they also limit the use of fungicides.
- Organic rice is low in fat and sodium, and it contains a good amount of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Farmers do not use any toxic, long-lasting pesticides or fertilizers in organic products, which are known to pollute soil, air, water, and food.
- Traditional farming methods such as crop rotation. Insects that are helpful to humans are also used, as are regionally developed techniques, composted manure, and plant wastes added to the soil.
What Exactly Is Organic Farming?
Within a few years of span, organic farming has become more popular among people, now everyone started paying attention to food habits and people have started noticing the label of packed food. Suddenly they came to know that the food they are having considering its good moreover consists of chemicals or high preservatives, they switched their food habits to organic food products as Organic farming is an agricultural production method that fertilizes crops with animal and plant-based manure.
In this way, we are composting animal waste back into the earth’s soil, which will ultimately enhance yield and soil quality. Organic farming produces crops that are completely free of harmful pesticides. Farmers benefit from using most of these processes because they reduce crop cultivation costs. Organic foods are more expensive than chemically produced foods but far superior. Its popularity is growing as more people become aware of the potential health advantages of these products.
Bor Noi Provides a Variety of Organic Rice
Bor Noi sells a wide variety of Organic food products online. They are more nutritious than white rice. In addition to organic black rice, organic brown rice, organic red rice, and organic red rice. We are offering parboiled rice, carbalam rice, keteki joha rice, sticky rice, and tulsi bao rice.
- Organic red rice, a type of iron-rich red rice, is an important part of Assam’s diet. They contain high levels of vitamin A, antioxidants, and micronutrients such as iron and zinc. Red rice is high in iron and vitamins, which help the body form RBCs (red blood corpuscles). They are high in fiber and phosphorus and have anti-aging properties.
- Parboiled rice is a popular type of Assam rice. This variety of rice is good for diabetic people also. It contains more vitamins and minerals, particularly zinc, and fewer carbohydrates than white rice. This will help in improving the gut health of the digestive system.
- Black rice is considered the healthiest variety of rice due to the presence of more vitamins and minerals than white or brown rice. Furthermore, anthocyanin, a potent natural pigment, and strong antioxidant is the primary source of its black color. It contains a lot of protein, fiber, and vitamin E.
- Brown rice is an excellent source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, and manganese. It also contains a lot of fiber. It is a healthy rice variety for diabetics. It helps in reducing the body’s sugar and cholesterol levels