To get rid of all kinds of pain in the body and to strengthen the bones of the spine, practice Konasana daily. Learn 5 tremendous benefits of doing this special yoga for 10 minutes.
Often after working too much, the muscles start to ache and feel tired. Sometimes this fatigue and pain keep bothering you for the next few days. Apart from this, there are problems of back pain, body pain, back pain, and pain in the legs every day. All these problems can be easily overcome with yoga asanas. In these problems, the practice of Konasana will be beneficial for you. Konasana is an easy yoga posture, which can be done by people of any age. Let us tell you the benefits of doing this easy yoga posture and its easy method.
5 benefits of practicing Konasana:
- By doing Konasana, you can get rid of all types of muscle pain such as leg pain, back pain, back pain, ankle pain, hand pain, etc., because this asana makes your muscles flexible.
- Through the practice of Konasana, the flow of blood in the body increases and the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain increases, due to which your anxiety, stress, and other mental problems also remain away.
- While doing Konasana, you take a deep breath and fill pure oxygen into your lungs, which keeps the lungs healthy and positive energy comes into your body for the whole day, so that your day goes well.
- Various parts of the body are used in Konasana, which strengthens the thighs, legs, and arms and makes the shoulders shapely. This asana is very beneficial for people who want to increase the width of their shoulders and make cuts in their arms.
- Konasana is a great posture for the spine. Its practice increases the flexibility of the spine, due to which these bones remain healthy for long life. Aside from this, it also increases the immunity of your body.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana that can help you reduce weight and lead a healthier life then you should join a Weight Loss Retreat.
Method of doing Konasana:
- First of all, stand straight and keep a gap of 2 feet between your feet.
- Now take a deep breath and while lifting your left hand, tilt the body to the right and try to touch the toes with your hands.
- And keep your right hand on the ankles and keep it straight.
- During this, your head, shoulders, and toes should come in a straight line. Simultaneously, keep equal weight on both your feet.
- After this, while exhaling, come to the previous position.
- Now do the same exercise by bending your right hand to the left.
- During the asana, you have to bend only the upper part of your stomach. Keep your knees and elbows straight.
When and how much to practice:
Konasana is an easy yoga posture, which you can practice anywhere at any time. This asana can be done at the home, office, park, terrace, or any open place. It is better to practice this asana on the park or terrace in the morning because the oxygen content in the atmosphere is high and the air is fresh. In the beginning, you can do this asana 8-10 times from both sides. Later on, as the habit becomes, you can increase the practice.